[RDD] Remote "Board Op" from within RDAirPlay

Tim Camp tim at dotcom1.net
Thu Jun 1 11:49:35 EDT 2017

Drew,

When we do remotes the jock just records the break and ssh's the file to a
dropbox the puts it in a special cart
Then we schedule or insert the remote open and bed followed by the break
cart.  the remote open and bed seques into uploaded break with the bed
continuing underneath, when the break cart ends log continues to next event
fading and killing the bed automatically.

Tim Camp
WZEW-FM
Mobile, Al.