[RDD] Ubuntu 16.04 - and at the end the font...

Lorne Tyndale ltyndale at tyndaleweb.com
Fri May 27 10:10:35 EDT 2016

Wayne,

> I also can't figure out why qtconfig doesn't seem to change the look and
> feel of Rivendell at all but thats a problem for another day.

I have not installed Ubuntu 16.04 yet, but have a look at the
permissions on ~/.qt and ~/.qt/qtrc (and any other files in ~/.qt) and
make sure it is owned by the same user that is logged in and is running
the various Rivendell components.

I ran into a similar difficulty one time - where it would not let me
change any of the look and feel / colours / etc.  Turned out to be a
file ownership / permissions issue on that folder / files.