[RDD] Ubuntu 16.04 - and at the end the font...

Manuel sinfonias at sinfonias.org
Fri May 27 03:11:37 EDT 2016

I would recommend Wayne Merrick's wiki to install Rivendell 2.13.0 on Ubuntu
Xenial. It does work and you can find it at
http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/UbuntuXenial

But at the and I found that the font displayed is serif and hard to read.
Tried the options for older distros with no success. Qtconfig has no polymer
option and seems to ignore my attempts to change anything. It simply doesn't
work and doesn't save changes.

Any ideas to improve the look? I don't mind to try everything, since I'm
using a partition for tests only. I have older versions running on other
machines.

Best regards,
Manuel Melo