[RDD] audio won't playback.

David Klann dklann at linux.com
Thu May 26 09:44:14 EDT 2016

Hi Lee,

At first blush this seems like it could be a file ownership issue. Make
sure you're running the "ls -al" command as the same user ID as the user
under which the Rivendell daemons are running:

sudo -u rivendell ls -l /var/snd/FILE.wav

Replace "rivendell" with your AudioOwner user (from /etc/rd.conf).

Report back on that with the output of the "ls" command...

  ~David Klann
   WDRT, 91.9fm Viroqua, WI