[RDD] Any way to drag and drop cuts?

ermina ermina at studioplume.com
Tue May 24 06:03:51 EDT 2016

I don't know if there is a better way but i just "duplicate" those
"certain cuts" in individual carts (in addition to the "rotation cart
full of cuts"), so that they are directly accessible.

I would also be happy to know that there is an optionnal way to specifiy
a cut when manually adding a cart to any log, panel, or rdcartslot.

. e