[RDD] Troubles with fonts and key to close RDAirPlay

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Mon May 23 10:47:25 EDT 2016

Jack support is installed.  You will have to install qjackctl and stop
the daemons running as root to actually use it though.

See the JACK sections of this page:

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Debian_6_Install_Rivendell_2.1.1_from_Source

You can skip XFCE just run the scripts manually for your user e.g. if
your user is manuel:

sudo ./003.install_qt.sh manuel
sudo ./004.install_rivendell.sh manuel

You will also have issues with Pulse Audio, again the wiki for Debian 6
describes how to fix that.