[RDD] Any way to drag and drop cuts?

Tom Van Gorkom tomvangorkom at gmail.com
Sat May 21 18:25:55 EDT 2016

I'm wondering if there's a way to drag and drop cuts or somehow copy them
to a panel button. Our guys like to have certain cuts from a rotation cart
of community announcements or a new jingle handy from the jingle rotation
cart to play when they are doing a live show but they also like to have a
panel button for the entire rotation of jingles and announcements too they
can click on conveniently. Are they wanting more than necessary or am I
missing a good way to do this?

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427