[RDD] Problem ubuntu 16.04 LTS

David Klann dklann at linux.com
Thu May 19 23:44:19 EDT 2016

Hi Wayne,

I have a set of systemd unit files for Rivendell. Feel free to snag them
from the GitHub repo:
https://github.com/opensourceradio/ram/tree/master/etc/systemd/system

There certainly may be other ways to implement it, but I created a
"rivendell.target" in which each of the three rivendell services lives.
Let me know if you have questions about how I did it.

Thanks for documenting this process!

  ~David