[RDD] Problem ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Thu May 19 18:44:55 EDT 2016

Hi again,

I finally have some instructions up on the Rivendell wiki:

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/UbuntuXenial

I have to finish writing up the Systemd scripts for the Rivendell
daemons but for now you can just run any Riv component and they will
start on their own as long as you have /var/run/rivendell on the system
with write permissions to your logged in user.

I'm also tweaking a bunch of scripts to automate all of this but they
will have to wait for another day or two.

Hope that gets you started,

Wayne