[RDD] Importing month's worth of cuts at a time

ermina ermina at studioplume.com
Tue May 17 07:05:05 EDT 2016

For that kind of scenarios i put all files to be imported in a
directory, and run a cronjob every day to import the actual file of the
day : a simple shell script is used to get the file corresponding to the
date of the day, and then passing it to rdimport
--create-startdate-offset=0 --create-enddate-offset=0 etc…

. e