[RDD] Serial Out vs GPIO

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Mon May 16 06:56:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have a BT ACS 8.2.  I initially tried to set up the switcher in
Rivendell but something about Ubuntu didn't like to reliably do it (the
serial port stopped accepting commands after a while).

In the end I settled on using RN to call a script that used screen's
stuff command to do the same thing.

Its been running fine for about 6months. I wrote it all up here:

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Switchers