[RDD] USB audio woes

VE4PER / Andy ve4per at aim.com
Wed May 11 15:56:16 EDT 2016

Best feature about linux; can swap out a hard drive into new hardware
and be back up and running in less than an hour.
Good choice for RD to be using this platform for sure.

In rural internet areas like the one here re-installing other OS's and
updating and service packs and reconfiguring custom bookmarks address
books and endless other options takes days and lots of extra uneccessary
rural inet data charges. Linux rocks.

On 16-05-10 08:02 AM, Jim Stewart wrote:

>> We've been using a Presonus Audiobox for years and only recently did
>> the motherboard on get flaky and quit working with it (motherboard
>> was many years old BTW), changed it and now back up with no problems.

VE4PER A.E.(Andy) Webb
email: ve4per at rac.ca
blog: ve4per.tumblr.com
www: tr0p0scatter.ca