[RDD] Playback While Recording -- Resolved

Matthew Chambers mchambers at showmeham.info
Wed May 11 14:08:36 EDT 2016

Bingo, this did resolve the issue, i just listened to the live feed in cue
and the recording over air about 8 seconds delayed, other then the look
everyone in the building was giving me, it worked exactly the way intended.

Matthew A. Chambers
Assist. Director / Public Information Officer
Wright County Emergency Management Agency