[RDD] Cue crashing RD airplay???

Lee Baker imsoniacnerd at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:53:12 EDT 2016

Hi All, we are having a similar issue but with the voice track editor.

When our announcers open a log to record their vts, it stops rdairplay
causing the current playing event to stop and then the event sits in the
cue list and we have to restart rdairplay to make it go away.

Can play the next event in the cue list, but the first event just sits.

The voice tracks themselves play just fine with now issue.

Using voice track markers scheduled from an external music scheduler.

Any suggestions?