[RDD] Best way to import daily news into playing log

Tom Van Gorkom tomvangorkom at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:18:29 EDT 2016

Thanks everyone. It's great to hear how various of you do this. I have
something that works but today I will be working with the production guy to
show him and find out what will work best. Being the station engineer with
the least amount of time here I keep finding out things I didn't know about
how they run it. They are so used to doing everything manually that it is a
challenge to get them to think in new ways and that Riv can actually
automate so much of what they do.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427