[RDD] Scheduling Generic Promo when No Specific Exists

Chuck dj.chuck.w at googlemail.com
Sat May 7 20:09:21 EDT 2016

  I don't think there is a way to do this, but thought I would check
here to make sure.  We have a weekly show where the host provides
specific promos for most weeks.  Those promos come in batches of a month
at a time and are put as multiple cuts in a single cart, with start and
kill dates for each cut.  That has been working perfectly, and we only
have to bother with that cart when a new set of promos comes in.

  Some weeks, there is no specific promo, and we want to run a generic.
Is it possible--without further messing with that cart--to schedule
things so the generic cut plays only when there is no specific cut
available?

--Chuck W.