[RDD] Best way to import daily news into playing log

Tom Van Gorkom tomvangorkom at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:25:23 EDT 2016

I'm looking for ideas on how to import the news casts for different hours
of a given day that are produced the morning of the day they are to air. We
can add them manually to the playout log but is there a way to create an
event that imports from a file just before it airs or somehow automate this
so the producer can just drop it into a folder?

We are a Spanish station and we get our news from online sources as well as
live recording by staff, connect the pieces, edit it, and drop it into the
playing log, but there must be a way to automate this better.

Thanks,

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427