[RDD] Problem ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Manuel sinfonias at sinfonias.org
Wed May 4 14:54:49 EDT 2016

I run 2.10.3 and it works very well... but it's on a small netbook with
Lubuntu 14.04. It's hard to manipulate a system with a screen 1024x600.
Now I have a new Lenovo Y700 and it seems the new hardware doesn't like the
older kernels from Debian/Ubuntu. It simply crashes.
I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 since Beta 1 and everything works perfectly. I'd like
to use this computer to use Rivendell, but I wasn't able to build things and
compile Rivendell.
So I have nothing else to do than wait for Alban at Tryphon to build new
packages and I hope he could do it as soon as possible. Let's wait my good
friends.