[RDD] Problem ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Alessio Elmi alessio_elmi at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 12:52:53 EDT 2016

Claro!
I was able to grasp somehting... Unfortunately we are not hearing from
Tryphon for a while. They're still down to 2.10.3. I hope they will
maintain that repo, which is very useful to us.
I also tried to build .deb for Debian Stretch from Tryphon sources some
time ago, but it seems they removed Qt3 sources and left only binaries,
which is a pity.

Do you have any guide on how to build/compile Qt3 from original sources in
"modern" Debian/Ubuntu world?
Thank you

Alessio