[RDD] Problem ubuntu 16.04 LTS

jorge soto jsoto3514 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:27:11 EDT 2016

In a nutshell, Juan Carlos said:

  rivendell: Depends: libflac ++ 6 (> = 1.3.0) but it is not installable
              It Depends: libid3-3.8.3c2a but it is not installable
              It Depends: librivendell (= 2.10.3-1) but will not be
installed
              Depends: libsoundtouch0 (> = 1.7.1-3 ~) but it is not
installable
              It Depends: libqt3-mt-mysql but will not be installed
  rivendell-server: Depends: libflac ++ 6 (> = 1.3.0) but it is not
installable
                     It Depends: libid3-3.8.3c2a but it is not installable
                     It Depends: librivendell but will not be installed
                     Depends: libsoundtouch0 (> = 1.7.1-3 ~) but it is not
installable
                     It Depends: libqt3-mt-mysql but will not be installed
E: We were unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Then I replied:

Unfortunately some of the required packages are obsolete. You can try
to compile
them yourself from source or check if there any in the Tryphon repository.

And then Manuel said:

You have to wait until Tryphon makes new packages for Xenial.
They have not yet been made.
You can check on debian.tryphon.org. The latest are for Utopic.