[RDD] Cue crashing RD airplay???

Stan Fotinos sfotinos at rtrfm.com.au
Wed May 4 05:11:13 EDT 2016

Hi all

Could someone please test following?

1. Go into the library and enable the "Air Date/Tme" for a audio cut so that it is not currently active (Red)

2. Then go into RDairplay and select ADD then find and highlight the cart you just disabled, then press the cue button.

Does RDAirplay freeze for you?

Centos 6 appliance, Rivendell Version 2.10.3

Thanking you

Stan