[RDD] Autostarting Rdairplay on bootup

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Thu Jun 30 07:56:41 EDT 2016

OK, we probably need to go back a few steps.

If you have the Rivendell init script working, the daemons should be

After a reboot (without any startrivendell.sh or systemd stuff), is caed
running?

ps -C caed

If not run caed manually and take note of the error it gives you. There
are usually two things that stop it running:

/var/run/rivendell doesn't exist or you haven't run rdadmin yet.

If caed isn't running by itself on reboot then your init script isn't
working for whatever reason.