[RDD] Mp4/aac

Stan Fotinos sfotinos at rtrfm.com.au
Wed Jun 29 10:50:00 EDT 2016

Maybe I used the wrong packages, I'll try these next instead :

Or will I still need to install Rivendell to pick up these changes as Wanyne recommends?

I am using Rivendell 2.14.1 from the repos and appliance centos 6 install.

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/20816428/dir/redhat_el_6/com/faad2-libs-2.7-2.el6.3.x86_64.rpm.html

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/30479376/dir/centos_6/com/libmp4v2-2-2.0.0-7.1.x86_64.rpm.html

Thanks

Stan