[RDD] Mp4/aac

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Wed Jun 29 09:17:17 EDT 2016

I don't know about the CentOS packages but from a source install if you
have libmp4v2 and libfaad (Debian names, they are probably called
something else in CentOS) you then have to run ./configure to pick up
the changes followed by a make and make install.  This has been the case
since at least 2.13.0 (maybe earlier).

I would assume the packages were built with mp4 support but if they
weren't it won't work at all without a recompile.