[RDD] ASI Cards

Tom Van Gorkom tomvangorkom at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:36:40 EDT 2016

For what it's worth, we had some AS!6012 cards that work fine (1 in 2 out)
and will continue to use them a little bit longer and then I purchased
ASI6214 (2 in 4 out) cards on eBay for less than $300 each. That may sound
expensive but they are much cheaper than new and are high quality and work
well. There are a lot of ASI cards on ebay for sale at times.

If we/when upgrade to digital consoles and Livewire, planned for later in
the year, I will likely have some of these to sell.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute