[RDD] Installation: A new approach

Alan Smith alansmith at flinn.com
Tue Jun 28 11:25:23 EDT 2016

WOW, Thanks Fred!!!

I have to admit, I like the "appliance" approach, but understand its
foibles, and I see it takes needless work "refreshing" the appliance
every time a new CentOS point release comes out.

This looks like its going to be a much better solution.

Going to watch this with interest for the moment.  With RedHat 5.x,6.x,
and 7.x out there as a newbie (STILL), I want to concentrate all my
current/future RD systems on CentOS 6.  I am not one to jump on the
latest and greatest, and 5.x is getting near end of life.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work!

-Alan