[RDD] Installation: A new approach

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Jun 28 11:05:31 EDT 2016

Howdy Folks:

In light of our discussions last week about methods for installing Rivendell on RHEL-ish distros, I’ve worked up a new approach that attempts to automate the process as much as possible *without* requiring custom modified installer images.  You can find the full skinny at:

	https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell-install

If you’d like to give this a spin (experimental at this point!), shoot over to https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/rivendell-install/blob/master/INSTALL, give it a go and let us know how it works for you.  RHEL/CentOS 7 only at the moment…