[RDD] gam_server bug.....

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Tue Jun 28 06:49:52 EDT 2016

On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 09:05:22 -0400
Cowboy <curt at cwf1.com> wrote:

>  You go after these things, until you realize you are making no
> progress, and are not going to, without a break.
>  As of this moment, there is no conclusive fix,

>  I have a few more thoughts, but can't test them until Monday or so.

 Well, my few more thoughts resulted in no real progress.
 gamin is supposed to respond to a config file which should cure this.
 Of course, the "official" statements are that it doesn't need a config
 because it "just works" all of the time.
 My unofficial experiments suggest that although the config file ( which
 does not exist in most installations ) may exist and is read, it seems
 to be ignored.
 That, or my syntax is wrong. The documentation ( what there is ) is
 incomplete, so offering no help.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Uncle Ed's Rule of Thumb:
	Never use your thumb for a rule.  You'll either hit it with a
hammer or get a splinter in it.