[RDD] Program file shortcuts

Mike Carroll druidlabs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:00:36 EDT 2016

The #1 hit of a search for "debian find program command" gives these three
ways, although it's not clear that they're all available on Debian:
"whereis rdpanel"
"which rdpanel"
"type rdpanel"

You can also use "find -name rdpanel" from the root directory but that
generates a lot of permission-denied messages.

(On a CentOS system the Rivendell programs are in /usr/bin.)