[RDD] RDAirplay froze, gam_server?

Tom Van Gorkom tomvangorkom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:26:17 EDT 2016

OK. I am praying that Fred and/or others find a solution fast but thinking
of building an alternate machine to use in place of our main airplay. It
ran fine all night and when the operator came in this morning and began a
live show it all crashed. He rebooted and it said it was missing daemons.
On second reboot it all came back and is working fine for the moment.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute