[RDD] Appliance Versions...

rcflyer30 at gmail.com rcflyer30 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:21:00 EDT 2016

I tried a fresh install tonight. The appliance version is of rivendell is 2.5.5 and centos 6.6. The first thing I did was yum update then rdadmin. It worked, then I rebooted and daemons won't start. The upgrade was to centos 6.8 and rivendell 2.14.1. I tried the sound card amendment and that didn't help. Something is breaking, but I don't know what.

Sent from my iPhone