[RDD] RDAirplay froze, gam_server?

Tom Van Gorkom tomvangorkom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:27:40 EDT 2016

I hate to admit that I didn't even notice that it updated to the new
version when I applied all the hundreds of updates in waiting for the next
riv version.  Still learning...

I would think that our processors would be plenty adequate but since riv is
single theaded I guess if gam_server and riv are using the same processor
it can happen.

I look foward to the fix. I'll ignore your last comment :/ Thanks to you
all for your hard work.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427