[RDD] Appliance Versions...

Tom Van Gorkom tomvangorkom at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:55:31 EDT 2016

I also just installed stand alone Rivendell from the appliance disk today
that has always worked for me but this time Rivendell daemons would not
start. I always run updates after initially installing - all 500+ of them
this time. It was on Dell i3 Inspiron 660. I haven't taken the time to
investigate. Thinking about re-installing.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute