[RDD] Appliance Versions...

Alan Smith alansmith at flinn.com
Wed Jun 22 13:48:50 EDT 2016

+1.

I guess it wasn't such a silly question afterall...

I know releasing "up to date" appliance disks is an effort in futility,
akin to hitting a moving target while blindfolded, BUT...

On the next appliance refresh could you include a more recent (the most
recent at the time?) version of RD.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Alan