[RDD] Appliance Versions...

Gerard gerard.burton at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 22 12:45:46 EDT 2016

I too have the same problems with daemons not starting after upgrade I was determined that I would get my head round lunix and Rivendell this time after several attempts and giving up

I thought I had worked it out by removing a usb stick it started but when I tried to get in to library it crashed  now im back to daemons not starting again … is there a command to stop and start them ?