[RDD] Appliance Versions...

Alessio Elmi alessio_elmi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:28:33 EDT 2016

I think you can can interpret that number this way:
2.6.6.1 ->
2 -> Rivendell 2.x
6.6 -> based on CentOS 6.6
1 -> subrelease, with setup/config fixes.

However, you should have Paravel repository enabled with the Appliance. A
simple "yum upgrade" will bring Rivendell to the latest released version.
Fred could correct me if wrong.

Ale