[RDD] Tryphon Debian Repository

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Wed Jun 22 07:38:34 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've not used Riv in anger to double check everything.  Logs, log
generation and general on air usage seem fine to me (airplay, library
etc).  However, I have never used voice tracking or the extra tools like
rdcatch (and whatever uses the FEED tables) so I really don't know for sure.

Obviously there is no guarantee I caught every code reference that might
need changes but I would say the patches so far have turned Rivendell
from encountering bugs in general use (can't make/alter logs, can't quit
airplay etc) to seems fine for the normal stuff.

I also haven't tested on older versions of MySQL or MariaDB but I don't
see how the code changes would impact those (as you know it was mostly
wrapping NULL in the SQL statements).