[RDD] Tryphon Debian Repository

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Jun 21 15:37:15 EDT 2016

On Jun 21, 2016, at 06:25, Cowboy <curt at cwf1.com> wrote:

> A consequence of forked open source.

AFAICT, Tryphon has never forked Rivendell, but rather just builds packages for a different distro (Debian/Ubuntu rather than RHEL).  I do agree that Alban and friends seem to be under radio silence these last few months.  I have not heard what (if anything) may be going on.

|         I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.       |
|                                       -- Mae West                    |