[RDD] MySQL / MariaDB

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Tue Jun 21 12:54:33 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm planning for a huge system upgrade this summer for our Rivendell
installation.
Our NFS and MySQL server runs Fedora 17, a fairly old version now,
shipping all that is necessary for Rivendell to work properly.

Well, my plan is to switch to Fedora 24, and from what I read on this
list, it seems that, as it ships with MariaDB as a replacement for
MySQL, I might run into a lot of trouble... with the additional fact
that the default storage engine is InnoDB. And I seem to remember that
this engine is not well supported either by Rivendell.

Can you confirm that ?

Thanks !

    Hoggins!