[RDD] RDCATCH https url download

Brett Patram bpatram at salemcleveland.com
Thu Jun 16 12:38:10 EDT 2016

I was able to successfully download the file via CURL in terminal. I was able to get this to work without changing the user agent from whichever the default is.

My other thought. The URL has many spaces in it, which get turned into %20. I'm wondering if RDCATCH is parsing this as a mistaken wildcard. However, I tried adding additional % in front of each %20 with no luck. I tried also just putting in regular blank spaces.

Brett Patram
Chief Engineer
Salem Communications Cleveland
WHK,WHKW,WHKZ,WFHM