[RDD] RDCATCH https url download

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Thu Jun 16 09:58:32 EDT 2016

One of our partners hosts their audio files on an web server that
rejects any request coming from something else than an actual web browser.
We had to modify the source of Rivendell to change the User Agent to a
"common" web browser. It works like a charm.

Maybe that's the problem ? To be sure, just try to download it with cURL
on commandline. If it succeeds, then we might want to look somewhere else.

Hoggins!