[RDD] RDCATCH https url download

Brett Patram bpatram at salemcleveland.com
Thu Jun 16 09:25:48 EDT 2016

Hey Nicolas,

Good call,,It isn't self signed as far as I can tell..  checking the message log comes back with:

Jun 16 09:10:35 rdhost rdcatchd: Unknown file format: 020047_001, id: 16

Its an MP3 file. Looking at its properties it shows as a mono, 48000hz sample, 192 bit rate, CBR file
After downloading myself I can indeed load the file into a cart manually.

Might be something totally different going on here. More on the side of the CDN hosting these files perhaps.

Thanks for the insight, now I can confirm rdcatch does support https

Brett Patram
Chief Engineer
Salem Communications Cleveland
WHK,WHKW,WHKZ,WFHM