[RDD] Dead stop in 2.14?

Bernardo J Mora bjmora at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 08:25:33 EDT 2016

I’d suggest going to 2.14.1 ASAP. I wasn’t able to (easily) until this morning… and in a possibly related story, 2.14.0 didn’t recognize my new logs I created for today (or the rest of the week for that matter)- so RDAirplay did a dead stop after midnight.

Once I went up to 2.14.1, the logs magically reappeared.

in His service,
BJ Mora for GraceRadio at graceradio.net
KGCE-LP/Modesto FM 106.1