[RDD] Linker-error when building caed

Marius Wikstøl qtronix at halden.net
Thu Jun 9 19:08:31 EDT 2016

Hi,

Yes, the --sysconfdir isn't included in the configure-line, but luckily
it places the rd-bin.conf-file in the debian-default apache path on
install. (/etc/apache2/conf-enabled/). :-)
I have another linux-box running an older version of Rivendell, so I'll
try to compile the source on that.

Thanks for your help.

Marius