[RDD] RDCatch Server Error: Invalid User

Mark Murdock mark at celebrationradio.com
Thu Jun 9 18:38:16 EDT 2016

I'm testing Rivendell to see if it will be a suitable replacement for our old Scott Studios system, and so far I like what I see. I've gotten RDCatch to work well when it comes to downloading files from ftp sites, but when I try to transfer files from /var/amb-ux (following the instructions here: http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/How_to_setup_downloads_and_dayparting_for_prerecorded_daily_programs_in_RDCatch) I always get the Status error message "Server Error: Invalid user". I've tried the default user, tried creating a new user and password with full permissions, but can't seem to get it to transfer files. What am I missing?

Mark Murdock
Production Director
KAMB
90 E. 16th St.