[RDD] Automatically deleting carts

Robert Jeffares jeffares.robert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:05:59 EDT 2016

If you generate the logs on one machine and play them on another, the
Source Host you select is the one on which the logs were generated.
Column STATION_NAME in <service-name>_SRT retains the name of the host
on which the logs were generated.
This will get you there:

mysql -u root Rivendell -e 'select STATION_NAME, CART_NUMBER, TITLE,
EVENT_DATETIME, SCHEDULED_TIME from <service-name>_SRT where
CART_NUMBER=xx '

regards

Robert

On 10/06/16 03:00, Fred Gleason wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2016, at 23:18, Rob Landry <41001140 at interpring.com
> <mailto:41001140 at interpring.com>> wrote:
>
>> Is there a Rivendell table that records airplay history, i.e. the
>> dates/times that a particular cart is played?
>>
>> I know I can get rdairplay to log this information to a text file,
>> but there are times when it would be useful to be able to query the
>> database by cart number.
>
> As of DB schema 255, each service gets a table named
> '<service-name>_SRT’ that holds that information.  This will likely
> change at some point in future, mostly because the name mapping
> between service and table names has proven to be somewhat fragile.
>
> Cheers!
>

> |----------------------------------------------------------------------|
> | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |              Chief Developer         |
> |                           |              Paravel Systems         |
> |         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
> |                                         -- Cicero         |

*Communication Consultants*
64 Warner Park Avenue

Laingholm

Auckland 0604