[RDD] Centos 6 ALSA Updates

Rick Thomas rick at kptz.org
Thu Jun 9 05:10:15 EDT 2016

We’re holding off on doing this update until we know it’s not going to take us off the air.

Is this the recommended fix?

Are there any plans to incorporate this fix (or some other) into a Rivendell update, so we can do the update without having to manually edit rc.local?

Thanks
Rick Thomas
IT geek
KPTZ 91.9 FM Port Townsend, WA USA