[RDD] autoload applications

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Sat Jun 4 13:55:07 EDT 2016

Hi,

I use the Ubuntu start up applications to load QJackCtl.

Then I use the jack pre/post scripts to do the rest.

Jack Post Start:

#!/bin/bash

#Start Rivendell in the background
/usr/bin/rdairplay &

#Wait 10 seconds for airplay to load
sleep 10

#Start Playback
~/scripts/startLog.sh &

Start Log is some time calculations so that the log starts and plays at
the right point.

You can either use jack_connect in scripts or set up a patch bay to
make sure everything is hooked up correctly.