[RDD] Desperately need help building clocks for Live Remote (outside broadcast)

Brandon brandon at subliminalradio.net
Fri Jun 3 04:45:03 EDT 2016

As a side note, I picked up an Asus Chromebox tonight to build a super
portable remote kit. Originally, I was just going to use a Raspberry Pi,
but the specs on the Chromebox are ridiculously impressive for the cost and
tiny footprint! As soon as I hack it up and get Debian/OpenOB installed,
I'll report my results for anyone interested. Also got a deep Smatree
GA700-2 GoPro travel case and portable USB powered monitor to mount inside
the lid of the case, so it will all be self-contained when I'm finished!
Still waiting for the monitor. Hope it fits inside the case!

Brandon