[RDD] Desperately need help building clocks for Live Remote (outside broadcast)

Brandon brandon at subliminalradio.net
Fri Jun 3 04:35:45 EDT 2016

That's interesting, Wayne. I haven't played with the AUX logs at all. I
assumed that they were independent of the primary log. So I can build
macros in the AUX log that control events in the main log? I might have to
experiment with that on my test box...

How do you add the log chain manually? I did see an RML command for log
load in the wiki, so maybe I need to build a specific clock for 11 pm with
that macro.

Thank you!
Brandon